February Council of Clubs meeting is
February 18th at 9:30am
IBEW Local 465, 7444 Trade St, San Diego, CA 92121 (map)
Thank you to everyone who attended the January meeting. This month we have another action-packed meeting
- Presentations from Club of the Year nominees
- Voting to determine the Club of the Year
- Appointment of two at-large members to the Club Development Committee
- Discussion of Indivisible events
- Reports on powerful or meaningful events we experienced this month
- Data sharing of speakers / venues / insurance / …
Reminder to bring snacks you’d like to share before / after the meeting.
For the Club of the Year award there is one vote per club, so be sure your club representative is present at this meeting.
All club Presidents are encouraged to invite their E-board members, active committee chairs, and new clubmembers who want to share and learn about building clubs to change our country.
Following the main meeting there will be a short PechaKucha sharing of online tools, and discussion of what’s working / not for everyone.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in starting promptly so we can finish in time for the March in Solidarity with Immigrants at the County Admin Building, 1600 Pacific Hwy from 11am-2pm.